Are you looking for a unique, rewarding job and enjoy working with the public?
TDF Limousine Services, the Pittsburgh area's largest and most awarded luxury transportation service, is seeking customer service oriented applicants for part-time employment as chauffeurs, office personnel, and auto detailers. All applicants must have a clean criminal history, be honest and punctual, provide references and be a team player.
Whether looking for a career change, part-time or just extra income,
contact us about our current job openings.
A great job opportunity for retirees and others that want to make extra money.
• Chauffeuring clients in Town Cars, limousines and our limo buses
• Assuring that clients are comfortable and relaxed while being chauffeured
• Keeping our fleet in pristine condition
• A clean and safe driving record
• Punctuality, etiquette, excellent customer service and communication skills
• On-call scheduling and availability
• Must have your own cell phone
• Minimum age requirements for all chauffeurs is 25 years old
• A knowledge of the area and the ability to follow maps and directions
• GPS unit (recommended but not required)
• Previous experience is a plus